From: Richard Halegua Posters + Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com>
Sender: MoPo List <mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Date:         Fri, 10 Aug 2012 11:24:31
To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Is this the best time ever to find and buy vintage movie
posters?

no it definitely is not the best time ever to find and buy vintage
posters.. Those days are long gone

they were the days of $200 Forbidden Planet posters & $100
Frankenstein lobby cards

however, compared to just 15 years ago, this probably is a better
time.. compared to 20-30-40 years ago?? absolutely not