From: Sales [mailto:sa...@allaboutmovies.com.au]
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 08:58 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] top rated seller changes in 2013 for seller standards in
Australia

Hi everyone

I've noticed eBay will be making manychanges to seller standards requirements
(as usual) on eBay Australia and eBayo/seas in 2013. In Australia
the changes will be : Listingsfrom Top-rated sellers that provide these buyer
experiences - including 0-1day handling time, free postagewith an express
postage option and 30-day money back returns,will receive higher rankings
within best match. So ifyou do not meet these standards then down goes the
visibility.

Whilst I am not in this league ( a majorplayer on eBay) I can't help but think
the screws continually get tighter on thosethat are.

Kind Regards

Ben

Ben Wadley
All About Movies
PO Box 2135
Graceville, 4075
Brisbane, Australia
Website: www.allaboutmovies.com.au

Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
 to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to:
listserv@listserv.american.eduIn the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF
MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.