From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Sales
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 8:32 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Is There A Limit of MoPo Posts on Auctions or Not???

Rick

good question. I have been watching this for a while and have been thinking
the same. Whilst I think this is a good forum to alert people to what paper
is available to be purchased for both buyer and seller I think there has to
be a happy medium or people will want to "opt out." The same person on a
daily basis seems too much for me, once a week would be fine for the avid
collector and seller to connect,

I am keen to hear what Scott or others think on this topic?

Kind Regards

Ben

All About Movies

Website: www.allaboutmovies.com.au