okay.. I'm going to ask for specific items here from my Raymond Chandler list
let me know if you have any of these items for sale or trade

my preference is raw un-restored paper.
I'd rather have my 3sheets folded than on linen, but will buy that size on linen of course (whereas I won't buy the one sheets on linen for the last titles I need)

thanks
Rich=======

Falcon Takes Over
I need style-A HS, insert, 7 lobby cards, window card, 30x40, 40x60, pressbook

Murder My Sweet
I need window card, insert, 3sh, 30x40

Lady in the Lake
I could upgrade my window card, both half sheet, 30x40, 3sh, 40x60

Brasher Doubloon I need one of the half sheets, I need the special portrait 1sh 30x40, 40x60, window card

on these titles below, I need any 30x40 and all 40x60's except Murder My Sweet which I have.
I need 24x84 banners for any except Brasher Doubloon
I need pressboks for any that are starred*

Falcon Takes Over*
Time to Kill*
Double Indemnity*
And Now Tomorrow*