To: <MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 11:02 AM
Subject: Re: [MOPO] R.I.P. Movie Collector's World 1976-2012

OK, one of the things I have noticed in this duscussion is that people talk about the cutbacks in newsroom staff (reporters, cartoonists, proofreaders). While this is true, the impact is much larger (100%) on the production and distribution staff. I feel for the typesetters, printers, circulation, truck drivers and even the lowly kid who proudly delivers the paper to your hedge or roof.

The writers will find work.  Not so sure about the blue collar folks.

  Jay

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7601 (20121018) __________

http://www.eset.com