Always tempting to jump ship.

My favourite gripe is those that post a query and when provided with a response
are too ignorant to acknowledge it.

Best of these was the dealer whined like a little child that no one responded
to his queries, (perhaps because no one knew the answer). Though when he was
provided with a response, too ignorant to acknowledge it.

Thanks for listening, giving up smoking and it helps.