"Chocolate bars from Uranus"?

None of tonight's Trick Or Treaters have asked me for that yet...

________________________________
 From: Kirby McDaniel <ki...@movieart.net>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Wednesday, 31 October 2012, 20:58
Subject: [MOPO] Jumbee Launch!

OK, Mopolistas:  one of our old customers has launched his website.  Be sure to
play the desktop game.  This will give you something to do in case you run out.

Ralph Cosentino is a very talented guy.  Used to collect.  Don't know whether
he does or not, but he still loves the stuff.

Good luck, Ralph.

Kirby

Kirby McDaniel
MovieArt Original Film Posters