From: Jeff Potokar
Sent: 11/10/2012 9:43 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S 1-SHEET ON EBAY

The seller started the auction with an opening bid of only 15.00.

It was the competing bidders that drove the price to $3700.00, so it
wasnt as if the seller placed a very high opening bid amount that may
have made many potential bidders leery.

Any and all new sellers start with a 0 feedback score.

This seller just happened to have a desired (and legitimate) poster
that got bid up to that final price. And from the way it was
described, Im thinking the seller did not know what they actually
had, as far as value goes (but those bidding knew what they were
looking at).   ;)