there's a lot of professional cardboard  record mailers out there , basically
you need a double layer of strong cardboard on each side of the record and
remember to take the record out of the sleeve to avoid ringwear
 Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 20:06:57 -0500
From: len...@aol.com
Subject: [MOPO] OT Packing & Shipping LP Albums
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Good Evening All,

I have a small collection of movie soundtrack LP vinyl albums that I
am eventually going to try and auction off. In order to send them on their
way, hopefully if they sell, how would one pack and ship these individually and
safely? What would I pack them in?

Any advice from any of you that may be familiar with this type of
packing and shipping would be most appreciated.

Thank you all very much and have a nice evening or day wherever you may
be.

Kindest Regards,
Lenny
Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at www.filmfan.com