Congratulations Bruce! 'Way to go!! Richard

Richard Del Belso
 Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 18:34:55 -0600
From: brucehershen...@gmail.com
Subject: [MOPO] It's official: Tuesday we passed our all time yearly sales
record!
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Tuesday we passed our all time yearly sales record of $3,543,243.00, set last
year. We now have $3,551,935.00 in sales, with a month to go.

We give our deepest thanks to our 34,000+ past buyers and our 1,100+ consignors
who made this happen!

http://www.emovieposter.com/sales/postersales.php
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team

P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site
our auctions

Complete Buyer Protection - No time limit on our guarantees & NO buyer beware

Hershenson
Help Hotline -  Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems

Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth
Customer Reviews  of our company

-
Page 1,
Page 2,
Page 3,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company and
our auctions so very different from all others!