sung to the tune of "Downtown"

when you have bids but the bidders who bid they never pay their bill
dead-beats
it's so annoying that you're constantly toying with their email still
dead-beats
This time it's Kevin Minton and a guy who's name is Hilton
whenever it is unpaid you know your sale is wilting
what can you do?
ban them from bid-ding on your site
and expose them to others, you what is right
they are DE-AD-BEATS
Hilton and Minton are
DE-AD-BEATS
probably don't have a car