From: Rix Posterz
Sent: 11/30/2012 7:41 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] FLASH FROM HERITAGE

Hey, at that high a price, wouldn't be surprised if the under-bidder
suddenly comes up with "bidder's remorse".  Might have been caught in the
moment...and now that moment is gone.  I certainly feel that's one hefty  price
for a Casablanca insert.  We shall see...
                                                         Rick

In a message dated 11/30/2012 4:21:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,