  From: Bruce Hershenson
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
  Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 4:33 AM
  Subject: [MOPO] Here's a REALLY cool group of SUPERMAN letters we have up for
auction!

  Many people have wondered why it took 10 years for a live action Superman
movie to be made (he started in 1938 and the first serial was in 1948). This
was especially odd since serials were SO big in the late 1930s and early 1940s.

  But Republic Pictures had first started trying to get Superman for one of its
serials in 1940! These letters from the Paul Kohner estate help shed light on
what went wrong.

http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2844065

  Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
  P.O. Box 874
  West Plains, MO 65775
  Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
  our site
  our auctions

   Complete Buyer Protection - No time limit on our guarantees & NO buyer beware
        Hershenson Help Hotline - Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent
problems
        Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth Customer
Reviews of our company - Page 1, Page 2, Page 3, which shows you in our
customers' own words exactly what makes our company and our auctions so very
different from all others!