We have* *999 title cards and scene lobby cards (including many detective,
film noir & serials!) at auction, and there are just 13 hours to go before
they start to end *TONIGHT<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>
*Thursday, February 7th.

I just looked over the current prices on these just about to end items, and
the prices on many of them are really hard to believe! With just over 13
hours to go, the 999 title cards and scene lobby cards include 8 items with
no bids (1%), 277 items at $1 or with no bids (28%), 330 items at $2 or
less (33%), 432 items at $3 or less (43%), 533 items at $4 or less (53%),
and 596 items at $5 or less (60%)! *THAT'S RIGHT, 60%** ARE CURRENTLY $5
EACH OR UNDER,** AND 43%** OF THE ITEMS ARE CURRENTLY $3 EACH OR UNDER**! The
only thing I can imagine is that many bidders are waiting for near the end
to bid, but if not, then this is a time for absolute STEALS and YOU should
be bidding on them!
*

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $5, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including (the
below are links to the actual auctions):
6s749 SAINT IN NEW YORK LC '38 romantic close up of Louis Hayward & Kay
Sutton in fur
coat!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861331>
6s107 THEY MADE ME A CRIMINAL TC '39 John Garfield is a fugitive hunted by
ruthless
men!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860685>
6s970 WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE LC #1 '51 George Pal classic, cool c/u of rocket
ship under
construction<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861552>
6s032 COVERED WAGON TC '23 James Cruze, cool artwork of wagon on the Oregon
Trail!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860610>
6s001 POSTMAN ALWAYS RINGS TWICE LC #5 '46 John Garfield can't let them
take Lana
Turner!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860579>
6s871 THIS GUN FOR HIRE LC '42 Laird Cregar looks at Veronica Lake bound &
gagged on
couch!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861453>
6s872 THIS GUN FOR HIRE LC '42 Veronica Lake is questioned by the police,
classic film
noir!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861454>
6s714 PSYCHO LC #6 '60 Alfred Hitchcock, great 2-shot of Anthony Perkins
and Janet
Leigh!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861296>
6s785 SHERLOCK HOLMES FACES DEATH LC '43 detective Basil Rathbone & Nigel
Bruce as Dr.
Watson!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861367>
6s351 DR. NO LC #1 '62 Ursula Andress watches Sean Connery as James Bond
held at
gunpoint!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860929>
6s708 PRINCE & THE SHOWGIRL LC #4 '57 Laurence Olivier nuzzles super
Marilyn
Monroe!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861290>
6s358 EACH DAWN I DIE LC '39 close up of George Raft holding gun on cops in
jail
cell!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860936>
6s355 DRESSED TO KILL LC '46 Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes & Nigel
Bruce as Doctor
Watson!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860933>
6s776 SHADOW OF THE THIN MAN LC '41 William Powell says find owner of the
gun to find the
murderer!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861358>
6s983 WOMAN IN GREEN LC '45 Basil Rathbone as Sherlock Holmes & Nigel Bruce
as Doctor
Watson!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861565>
6s016 BRASHER DOUBLOON TC '47 George Montgomery & Nancy Guild, written by
Raymond
Chandler<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860594>
6s715 PSYCHO LC #8 '60 Alfred Hitchcock classic, Vera Miles & John Gavin
searching the Bates
Motel<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861297>
6s064 KISS ME DEADLY TC '55 Mickey Spillane, Robert Aldrich, close up of
Ralph Meeker &
girl!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860642>
6s111 TWO MRS. CARROLLS TC '47 Humphrey Bogart, Barbara Stanwyck & Alexis
Smith in love
triangle!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860689>
6s713 PSYCHO LC #4 '60 Alfred Hitchcock, Vera Miles & John Gavin at motel
with Anthony
Perkins!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861295>
6s712 PSYCHO LC #2 '60 Alfred Hitchcock, Martin Balsam quizzes Anthony
Perkins at the Bates
Motel!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861294>
6s049 FROM HAND TO MOUTH TC R20s Hal Roach, wacky image of comedian Harold
Lloyd about to hit
guy!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860627>
6s711 PSYCHO LC #1 '60 great close image of Janet Leigh & John Gavin by
window with
shadows!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861293>
6s933 UNINVITED LC #2 '44 Ray Milland & Ruth Hussey arrive at the haunted
house!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861515>
6s335 DIRTY HARRY LC #7 '71 Clint Eastwood on San Francisco street holding
his
gun!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860913>
6s206 BORN TO KILL LC #3 '46 close up of Lawrence Tierney pointing gun by
Claire
Trevor!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860784>
6s004 7th VOYAGE OF SINBAD TC '58 Kerwin Mathews, Ray Harryhausen classic,
cool fantasy
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860582>
6s750 SAINT TAKES OVER LC '40 George Sanders, Hale & Guilfoyle standing
around dead body at
desk!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861332>
6s600 MANNEQUIN LC '38 showgirl Joan Crawford is told he'll drag her down
to his own
level!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861182>
6s814 SOMETHING SIMPLE LC '34 wacky Charley Chase shows note to man working
at
desk!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861396>
6s971 WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE LC #6 '51 George Pal classic doomsday thriller,
c/u of three top
stars!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861553>
6s990 YANK IN THE R.A.F. LC '41 close up of Betty Grable smiling at
perplexed Tyrone
Power!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861572>
6s011 BEDTIME FOR BONZO TC '51 art of chimpanzee between Ronald Reagan &
Diana
Lynn!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860589>
6s398 FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE LC #7 '64 Sean Connery as James Bond pins Lenya
to wall with
chair!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860976>
6s348 DR. NO LC R84 close up of Sean Connery as James Bond talking with
author Ian
Fleming!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860926>
6s128 ABBOTT & COSTELLO MEET THE INVISIBLE MAN LC #8 '51 Bud & Lou tend to
sick invisible
guy!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860706>
6s198 BLUE DAHLIA LC #1 '46 Vera Marsh, Doris Dowling & partygoers listen
to well dressed Alan
Ladd!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860776>
6s926 TWO MRS. CARROLLS LC #7 '47 best close up of Humphrey Bogart & pretty
Barbara
Stanwyck!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861508>
6s886 THUNDERBALL/FROM RUSSIA WITH LOVE LC #5 '68 Sean Connery as James
Bond gets a
rubdown!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2861468>
6s096 SHANGHAI CHEST TC '48 Roland Winters as Charlie Chan, Mantan
Moreland, Sen Victor
Yung<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=2860674>
and on and on and on and on!
Three times * EVERY* week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low,
low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under). But wait!
There's even more! If you are one of the 7,800+ members of our weekly
e-mail club (and if you are not, you can join right now!), you get *SEVEN *of
our full-color books as a  bonus if you purchase just 15 of these items,
and we even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonuses (if you live outside the
U.S., you pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of
getting them to you).

Don't forget to check out our* *999 title cards and scene lobby cards
(including many detective, film noir & serials!) sometime *BEFORE* they end
*TONIGHT* Thursday, February 7th, but you only have 13 hours left to do so,
because they start ending at 7 PM CST * TONIGHT*) by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer
Protection<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>-
*No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help
Hotline<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>-
*Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems*
*Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page
1<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>
*, which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our
company and our auctions so very different from all others!