Fellow Mopers:

I currently have a 317 movie-related items -- posters, autographs, original
stills, etc. -- listed on E-Bay. Some are auction items, while the majority are
available on a "Buy It Now" basis. Some of the auctions close tonight.

Below is a small sampling of the items. Just click on the title link to go
directly to the E-Bay listing:

CAPTAIN MIDNIGHT - 1942 - Dave O'Brien - Serial - Linen-mounted one-sheet

THE DANCING MASTERS - 1943 - Laurel and Hardy - Title card

DAYS OF JESSE JAMES - 1939 - Roy Rogers, Don "Red" Barry - Insert

DICK TRACY - 1945 - Morgan Conway, Anne Jeffreys - Half-sheet

DOCKS OF NEW YORK - 1945 - East Side Kids - Half-sheet

DR. EHRLICH'S MAGIC BULLET - 1940 - Edward G. Robinson - Insert

EL DORADO - 1966 - John Wayne, Robert Mitchum - Insert

LADY FROM SHANGHAI - 1941 - Orson Welles - Lobby card

MURDER IN TIMES SQUARE - 1943 - Edmund Lowe, Marguerite Chapman - Insert

PLAYGIRL AFTER DARK - 1961 - Jayne Mansfield pin-up lobby card

RACKET BUSTERS - 1938 - Humphrey Bogart - Linen-mounted one-sheet

SWING YOUR LADY - 1938 - Humphrey Bogart - Linen lobby card

THE SCARLET CLUE - 1945 - Sidney Toler as Charlie Chan - Insert

TARZAN AND THE SHE-DEVIL - 1953 - Lex Barker - Insert

TEXAS TRAIL - 1925 - Harry Carey - Lobby card

THE THIN MAN GOES HOME - 1945 - William Powell, Myrna Loy - Portrait lobby card

THREE MEN FROM TEXAS - 1940 - William Boyd as Hopalong Cassidy, Andy Clyde -
Lobby card

THREE TEXAS STEERS - 1939 - John Wayne/ Three Mesquiteers - Lobby card

Don't forget, some of the auctions end tonight!

To see all of my current E-Bay movie memorabilia listings, click the below
link:

CAPTAIN BIJOU'S E-BAY MOVIE MEMORABILIA LISTINGS

I also have over 450 additional items on E-Bay including DVDs, collectibles,
vintage magazines and more.

Don't forget that I have thousands of vintage posters, celebrity autographs,
photographs and movie/tv related collectibles on my website,
www.captainbijou.com . Why not stop by and browse??

Earl Blair
CAPTAIN BIJOU
www.captainbijou.com