In 1976 I was a booking agent and I decorated my office in a
Hollywood theme. so I had about 6 framed movie posters of Classic
films like- Black cat, The littlest Colrnel, GWTW, War of the
worlds,King KONG,and another one.. cant remember.. also had stills of
stars, my waiting room chairs where director chairs and I had movie
reels, Old likes and proctors and other memorabilia laying around the
office... A friend brought in 1920s photoplay movie magazines and
after meeting some die hard collectors that had press books, real one
sheets, inserts and all,,I started selling in Film collectosrs world
and big reel and classic images and other collector papers..  those
original 6 posters where reproductionPortal posters  but back then
they printed them on very flat paper stock so they looked good.. also
they where like 24 x 36 I think so they where smaller then a 1
sheet.. and they looked great in a office setting..I also had framed
letters from agents and people I was dealing with like Eileen Ford
and Wilhelmina model agencys,, My union Agent license from NYC Lew
Mancini..  and various other documents to make my agency  look
professional.. I was what like 20...??? lol hahaha
this years OSCARS...... I thought the sets where good and it was
ok,,, I would like to see more tributes to industry people that have
been around like older actors and actresses.. as there is so much
empahsis on the youth... Howevere Its ok as they are the ones
working.. It was nice seeing Christopher Plummer, and a few
others..But if you think.... much of the industry has become CGI
instead of acting anyways.. or animation in CGI..  for the vintage
peopell now seem to be 70-80s like Travolta and the like.
Howevere the brightsode is I think the youger people are also getting
nostalgic and want to see some of the older classic peopel due to the
fact they can see iton netflix..  so perhaps ther will be a
resurgence of older actors used like before... character actors to me
always gave the films depth..