From: Richard Halegua Posters + Comic Art [mailto:sa...@comic-art.com]
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2013 04:08 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] CONSIGNMENTS WANTED For Special June Auction on MoviePosterBid

We are taking consignments for a Special Auction forJune.
For this particular auction which will be advertised in print media aswell as
the usual online resources we're taking small consignments ofjust a few
posters. The requirement for this auction is that all postersmust have a
mimimum value of $50.00 and of course, we'll always takesingle-poster
consignments of higher value posters.

this auction will be 500 or so posters of higher values unlike the usualweekly
auctions and will be mixed sizes all the way up to 40x60 & 3/6sheet posters or
even larger possibly. It will also include posters frommany countries

Our consignment fee is only 25% and for posters that sell for $400 ormore the
rate will go down to just 20% - the lowest consignment feeanywhere!!

All consignors to this auction can find our usual consignment terms
athttp://www.movieposterbid.com/consignments.asp
and can contact me directly atsa...@comic-art.com

I look forward to hearing from consignors soon.

Richard Halegua
MoviePosterBid.comVisit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
 to UNSUBSCRIBE from the MoPo Mailing ListSend a message addressed to:
listserv@listserv.american.eduIn the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF
MOPO-LThe author of this message is solely responsible for its content.