>very visual piece.... and Imight sound like a raiders movie of Indy
but thatbelongs in a museum..
I think it would be a perfect opener [oster to the new art museum
George lucas is building in SF... being that huge.. it would amaze
people of the pwer poster advertising had from a pop culture
aspect... You could loan it and probably get a fee or tax deduction
and it would be aweinspiring to many....Plus Lucas could afford to
freme it well , display it well. and keep it in a climate control
space fpr perpitude.. what sense does itmake to merely own it other
then investment? and that art could be shared by anyone interested in
film... its a showpiece... I hope you will contact them and consider
donation or loan...... it could be enjoyed by many....

thanks for consideration....  thats a rea;;y nice poster you seem to
be gathering some of the most important history in posters.. Good job
Ralph. you are a good steward/

>>> 800-392-4050
>>> 973-377-1007 outside the USA