online store : www.mauvais-genres.com
brick&mortar store : Mauvais-Genres, 48 rue des Fourbisseurs, 84000 Avignon,
France.

Le 23 avr. 2013 à 00:27, p...@cinemarts.com a écrit :

Congratualtions! And we wish you well.
Phil and Mila Edwards

-----Original Message-----
From: Posteropolis [mailto:posteropo...@bell.net]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 05:52 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Mauvais Genres - the Store !

Félicitations!

Dave

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of
s...@mauvais-genres.com
Sent: April-22-13 2:55 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Mauvais Genres - the Store !

We dit it !

I all,

I'm happy to announce that we finally did it ! We opened our very own movie
collectibles brick&mortar store, in the historical center of the city of
Avignon, Provence, France !

I have enclosed some pics up there (hope they will display... if not, click on
the link right here, which also contains some practical info, maps and stuff),

I hope you like it as we do !

And if by any chance, you someday visit our stunning stone-made medieval town,
come to see us ! We will be more than happy to meet a fellow MOPOer.

A nice day to you all,

Sela and Lionel,
www.mauvais-genres.com
store : Mauvais Genres, 48 rue des Fourbisseurs, 84000 Avignon, France.