From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of filip de
volder
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:58 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Christies June Auction & THE OUTLAW 6sh

i stopped working with them , they "lost" my french 007 goldfinger
linenbacked poster in their stock , put  my original sex pistols and ramones
1977 concert posters in their catalogue with wrong venue ( how they did that
with the venue printed on the poster is beyond me) stated them as from
somewhere in the 1980s , had  an unsold poster go to cadogan tate storage
(instead of returning it to me) unable to get it back with a bill that was
going up to 700£ etc etc ...    filip

  _____