From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Susan
Heim
Sent: May 2, 2013 5:34 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Lobby Card Binders for display/storage?

Hey Keith,
   I have used the Itoya portfolios for many years as well as many of my
customers for storage and display of lobby cards. The portfolios are very
nice and can be purchased thorugh the internet. I think I pay under $15 per
unit and they hold at least 50 cards. These are not 3 ring binders but very
nice quality in black and the inserts are acid free. Just good Itoya
portfolios.

Sue
www.hollywoodposterframes.com

  _____