 Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 21:04:48 -0400
From: eccen...@mac.com
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Linen backing: large posters
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

Thank-you, Neil.  I am vindicated.... but ... you think it's Chris??????  WOW!
What a hoot!  It's so cool you looked him up.  Greg, I mean.  LOL!!!
Thank-you Greg/Chris for lurking instead.  It's the right thing to do.
Andrea

On May 8, 2013, at 8:47 PM, Greg Pflugfelder wrote:I will not stoop to comment
further, except to say that you guys are proving my point. I am a simple
professor at a respectable school, with no particular axe to grind, and yet it
took less than 30 minutes for me to be called a "sock-puppet" on MoPo. I will
remain a "lurker" in the future.

Greg Pflugfelder
Columbia University

Quoting Neil Jaworski <neiljawor...@yahoo.co.uk>:

Hi "Greg"

It's perfectly legitimate for Andrea to have detailed her Black Cat  experience
with Chris Cloutier on MOPO and to have referred to it  when this question of
linen-backers came up.  I'm sure Chris can  defend himself, should he feel he
needs defending (and should he  feel he CAN defend himself).

There's a big difference between "pursuing personal vendettas" and  calling
people on their appalling non-professional behaviour and  taking the time to
warn others.  Andrea should be applauded, not  vilified.

As "Greg Pflugfelder" so rarely posts on MOPO, I did a little search  and it
seems that he only posts in order to defend or promote Chris  Cloutier, which
he has done on 24th Jan 2008, 27th Oct 2008, 29th  Oct 2008 which were his only
postings until today.

Cynics might suggest that Greg Pflugfelder is a sad sock-puppet for  Chris
Cloutier, although i couldn't possibly comment.

Best wishes

Neil J