From: Richard Halegua Comic Art
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2013 11:48 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] ICONIC BILLBOARD

At 03:32 PM 6/13/2013, Richard Del Belso wrote:

  It really is spectacular but I would just maim for it.

  Richard Del Belso

====================

  Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 15:28:18 -0700
  From: oldposte...@yahoo.com
  To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

  I would kill for that "Salaire de le peur."

  Kill.  For.  It.

==================

myself, I would just spill my hot coffee in Dave's lap to get the poster,
however we still have these choices for remaining contestants:

cut off toes
cut off thumbs
crush right foot with hammer
break arms
amputate right leg below the knee
crack skull with ball club
put in Iron Maiden
drive car over
sabotage car brakes
and shake hands while wearing suppository bomb....... of course, you will have
to insert the suppository in yourself, so this one may be such a good idea