Hey Rich! Very accurately stated. I'll be at the sale next week and looking
forward to seeing that insert and all of the rest of the classic posters in
person!
On Sat, 7/20/13, Richard Halegua Comic Art <sa...@comic-art.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [MOPO] FA:  Rarely, if Ever Seen Items!   Ending Next Saturday!
 To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
 Date: Saturday, July 20, 2013, 6:02 PM

 Grey

 let there be no doubt that you do indeed have the best movie
 poster
 auctions on the planet

 Other people try to claim the crown, but no other auction
 gets the prices
 you do, or the great posters that you do

 over the course of the year, you always sell the most by
 dollars sold and
 by selling fewer items than some other auctions do.

 The Frankenstein insert you are auctioning off next week is
 a true jewel
 of the hobby and I am certain that the owner consigned that
 poster to the
 right auction and you will get a price that no other auction
 would be
 able to

 Kudos to you sir

 Rich

 Visit the MoPo Mailing List Web Site at
 www.filmfan.com
 List

 Send a message addressed to:
 lists...@listserv.american.edu
 In the BODY of your message type: SIGNOFF
 MOPO-L

 The author of this message is solely responsible for
 its content.