now there's something I agree with Bruce on!!

At 11:43 AM 7/26/2013, Bruce Hershenson wrote:
Forget a moderator. How about just a rule of NO anonymous posts?

On Fri, Jul 26, 2013 at 1:22 PM, channinglylethomson <<mailto:channinglylethom...@att.net>channinglylethom...@att.net> wrote: I was off this list for almost nine months. Now that I've returned I see stupid stuff like this is still going on -- maybe the list needs a moderator. Just a thought, Channing in San Francisco

On Jul 26, 2013, at 11:20 AM, Richard Halegua Posters + Comic Art wrote:

> indeed
>

> At 07:55 AM 7/26/2013, P Molitor wrote:
>> Pathetic...

Send a message addressed to: <mailto:lists...@listserv.american.edu>lists...@listserv.american.edu

Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take lunch)
<http://www.emovieposter.com/>our site
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>our auctions

[]

<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>Complete Buyer Protection - No time limit on our guarantees & NO buyer beware <http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>Hershenson Help Hotline - Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth Customer Reviews of our company - <http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>Page 1, <http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>Page 2, <http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>Page 3, which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company and our auctions so very different from all others!
[]