Looking to fund another purchase. I re-edited this because I accidentally put
the wrong price on Once Upon a Time in America.
Sorrows of Satan (1926 campaign book page) $50
Phantom of the Opera with two lobby cards(1962 Spanish 1 sheet) $50
City Lights (Yugoslavian) $50
Attack of the 50ft Woman( 1993 Pakistani) $40
Crime Doctor's Warning (US One sheet) $40
Once Upon a Time in America( East German) $40
If you would like pictures feel free to email me. Also if you are interested
and want to know the condition please let me know. Most of these are in really
great shape for their age. The Attack of the 50ft Woman poster was folded off a
little from its original folds but other then that looks great. The rest of
them are actually in really great shape so if interested feel free to message
me.

Sent from Windows Mail