We have* **805 "special" rolled posters (movie-related & non-movie
including travel & war posters!)* at auction, and there are just 13 hours
to go before they start to end
*TONIGHT<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>
*Thursday, August 1st.

 *Note that this is one of the absolute most "fun" auctions we do!* There
is a wonderful variety of all sorts of "odd" posters (some connected to
movies, but not standard movie posters, and many that have no connection to
movies at all). This is where we auction war, travel, and music posters,
among many other categories of posters, and we we hope to continue being
able to offer such a great variety on a regular basis! While we created a
chart to help you find items of interest to you, there are so many unusual
types of posters that we *HIGHLY* recommend that all of you make an effort
to look at all of these posters in our gallery format (and you are sure to
enjoy doing so, even if you end up not buying any, and solely "window
shop")! *Note that this time we have a very large number of travel posters
(88 in all), war posters (60 in all), and Star Wars posters (36 in all), so
be sure to check those out!*

I just looked over the current prices on these just about to end items, and
the prices on many of them are really hard to believe! With just over 13
hours to go, the* 805*"special" rolled posters include 67 items with no
bids (8%), 214 items at $1 or with no bids (27%), 242 items at $2 or less
(30%), 312 items at $3 or less (39%), 412 items at $4 or less (51%), and
435 items at $5 or less (54%)!

*Think about it!* When you go to a store and buy a fun *reproduction* of an
old poster, just to hang on the wall, they charge around $10 for it. But in
this set of auctions you can get hundreds of *ORIGINAL *fun cool
*VINTAGE *posters
to hang on your walls (or re-sell, or give as gifts) for *HALF *that price,
or even way under, as low as $1 each! And I quickly scanned over the items
in this auction and I saw LOTS of posters that have sold for $20 or more
dollars in the past that are still at just a few dollars each. This truly *IS
*the time to get some great deals, but of course you have to bid to get
them!

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $5, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including (the
below are links):
1m046 I WANT YOU FOR THE NAVY 27x42 WWI war poster '17 art by Howard
Chandler
Christy!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052129>
1m102 TOUGHEN UP 18x24 WWII war poster '42 Matchitt art of tiger, get fit &
stay
fit!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052185>
1m122 UNITED AIR LINES SAN FRANCISCO travel poster '50s Stan Galli artwork
of trolley street
car!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052205>
1m001 SAY MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH CIGARETTES 19x26 advertising poster '50s art
of Santa &
cigs!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052084>
1m167 AIR FRANCE PARIS French travel poster '57 Nathan-Garamond art of
river &
city!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052250>
1m166 AIR FRANCE PARIS French travel poster '47 wonderful Baudouin art of
city
center!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052249>
1m609 GREEN HORNET uncut sticker sheet '66-67 images of Wagner, Williams &
Bruce
Lee!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052695>
1m168 AIR FRANCE PARIS French travel poster '59 colorful Guy Georget
artwork of
city!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052251>
1m043 MUSEUM VAN HEDENDAAGSE KUNST 24x38 Dutch art exhibition '90s Warhol
art of Marilyn
Monroe!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052126>
1m129 UNITED AIRLINES SURF HAWAII travel poster '60s fantastic surfing
artwork by
Otero!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052212>
1m163 WONDERFUL COPENHAGEN Danish travel poster '61 cute Vagnby art of
ducks crossing
road!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052246>
1m579 KATZENJAMMER KIDS 1sh '20s great cartoon art of Mama, The Captain,
and Hans &
Fritz!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052665>
1m056 JUST MEET THOSE SCHEDULES 29x40 WWII war poster '44 great art of WWII
pilot by
Meyers!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052139>
1m227 STAR WARS signed commercial poster '08 by artist Russell Walks, Mark
Hamill & Carrie
Fisher!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052311>
1m069 THIS IS NAZI BRUTALITY 28x38 WWII war poster '42 art of hooded Czech
man awaiting
execution!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052152>
1m442 SUPERMAN special 22x28 '78 cool different Bart Doe art of superhero
in
action!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052526>
1m040 SAMMLUNG KARL STROHER 23x33 German art exhibition '68 Andy Warhol art
of Marilyn
Monroe!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052123>
1m350 MONACO Monacan special 16x24 '70 cool Michael Turner art of Grand
Prix Formula 1
cars!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052434>
1m131 UNITED NEW YORK travel poster '70s non-stop from San Jose, art of
showgirl!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052214>
1m150 NORTHERN PACIFIC ALASKA travel poster '40s Sydney Laurence art of
Eskimos at
sea!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052233>
1m412 MAGNUM FORCE int'l special 20x28 '73 Clint Eastwood is Dirty Harry
pointing his huge
gun!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052496>
1m135 AMERICAN AIRLINES SAN FRANCISCO travel poster '70s great colorful
artwork of
landmarks!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052218>
1m433 REEFER MADNESS special 18x23 R72 teens & marijuana, women cry for it,
men die for
it!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052517>
1m049 AVIATION CADET TRAINING U.S. ARMY AIR FORCES 25x38 WWII war poster
'43 Ramus-Fischer
tart!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052132>
1m631 CHILDREN OF PARADISE Polish commercial poster '90s Marcel Carne's Les
Enfants du
Paradis!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052717>
1m570 BEATLES English commercial poster '90s great psychedelic images of
the
band!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052656>
1m154 FINLAND FOR WINTER SPORTS Finnish travel poster '49 Oksanen art of
skiers on
slope!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052237>
1m121 UNITED AIR LINES PACIFIC NORTHWEST travel poster '60s Stan Galli art
of cute
deer!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052204>
1m348 LOUIS VUITTON CLASSIC PARC DE BAGATELLE signed French special 24x32
'02 by artist
Razzia!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052432>
1m495 WHO concert poster '89 The Who in Boulder, Colorado at Folsom
Field!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052579>
1m002 BOS 35x66 English advertising poster '20s stone litho of bottle of
cream of Scotch
whiskies!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052085>
1m073 WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT 29x40 WWII war poster '43 great artwork
of U.S.
soldier!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052156>
1m116 PAN AM JAPAN travel poster '50s cool image of pretty Japanese women
in
garden!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052199>
1m577 BURLESQUE stock 1sh '50s silkscreen artwork of exotic
dancer!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052663>
1m156 SCANDINAVIAN AIRLINES SYSTEM NEAR EAST Danish travel poster '50s
Nielsen art of
camels!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052239>
1m127 UNITED AIRLINES SAN FRANCISCO travel poster '67 art of trolleys by
Jebray!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052210>
1m062 NEXT STOP TOKYO 29x40 WWII war poster '45 John Falter art of sailor
with signal
light!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052145>
1m179 FIESTA DE TOROS IN SPAIN Spanish travel poster '40s cool Casero art
of matador &
bull!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052262>
1m092 SAVE WASTE FATS FOR EXPLOSIVES 20x28 WWII war poster '43 take them to
your meat
dealer!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3052175>
and on and on and on and on!
Three times * EVERY* week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low,
low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under). But wait!
There's even more! If you are one of the 8,100+ members of our weekly
e-mail club (and if you are not, you can join right now!), you get 7 full
color books as a great bonus if you purchase just 15 of these items, and we
even pay the U.S. shipping on the bonus (if you live outside the U.S., you
pay the difference between U.S. shipping and the actual cost of getting
them to you).

Don't forget to check out our* **805 "special" rolled posters
(movie-related & non-movie including travel & war posters!)* sometime *
BEFORE* they end  *TONIGHT<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html>
* Thursday, August 1st, but you only have 13 hours left to do so, because
they start ending at 7 PM CST * TONIGHT*) by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/14.html*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer
Protection<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>-
*No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help
Hotline<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>-
*Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems*
*Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page
1<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>
*, which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our
company and our auctions so very different from all others!