Thank you, Marcel.

  _____

From: i...@movieart.ch [mailto:i...@movieart.ch]
Sent: September-10-13 11:19 AM
To: 'Posteropolis'; MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: AW: [MOPO] HELP PLEASE: FISTFUL French 1-panel - Re-Release or Not?

LAMP's database says it is a re-release from 1970. You've got a distributor
stamp EUROPA FILM LOCARNO, which was a Swiss distibutor in the 70's, so this
would match.

Marcel

MovieArt GmbH

Walchestrasse 17

CH-8006 Zürich

else...@movieart.ch

Phone ++41 (0)44 363 50 26

www.movieart.ch

unsere facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=363379730659#!/pages/Zurich-Switzerl
and/movieartch/363379730659>  Seite / our facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/edit/?id=363379730659#!/pages/Zurich-Switzerl
and/movieartch/363379730659>  page