Bidding has picked up somewhat, but there are just minutes left until these
start closing, and there are still 30% or the folded one-sheets that are
still $5 or under, so there are certainly many great buys to be had!

Hustle over right now to*
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/13.html* and look them over and
see for yourself!

On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 9:57 AM, Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com