 From: JOHN REID Vintage Movie Memorabilia <johnr...@moviemem.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 5:26 PM
Subject: [MOPO] English Front of House Cards question

Hi to you all
I have quite a lot of English Front of House cards
mainly from Htichcock and Tarzan films. Some are full colour but many others
are
black and white. I'm just curious as to whether the black and white cards were
the only ones printed for titles like Psycho, Wrong Man, Strangers on a Train
and some others or whether full colour cards would also have been
printed.
Regards
John

JOHN REID VINTAGE MOVIE