*I JUST LOOKED OVER THE** *736 WINDOW CARDS, PRESSBOOKS AND OTHER U.S.
OVERSIZED ITEMS *ENDING TONIGHT, AND I SAW LOTS AN**D LOTS OF REALLY WILDLY
UNDER-PRICED ITEMS (there are perhaps 10% that are fairly priced, but the
other 90% are filled with super-low prices!). THE ONLY THING I CAN FIGURE
IS THAT PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THE LAST FEW MINUTES OR HOURS TO BID THERE
IS NO WAY TO KNOW IF THIS WILL HAPPEN, AND IF PRICES STAY WHERE THEY ARE,
THEN TRULY, THIS IS A TIME FOR ABSOLUTE STEALS!*

Note that we normally auction window cards, pressbooks and other oversized
U.S. items together with French and Italian one and two-panel posters, but
this time we decided to auction these separately, because we were consigned
*TRULY INCREDIBLE* collections of these sizes (as will be immediately
evident once you look at what we are auctioning!), so we decided to limit
this set of auctions to just these sizes, so that all these cool items will
be that much more noticed by our bidders, and they won't miss what may
prove to be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get some of these great
rarities!

Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low,
low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under). But Tuesday
night's 736 window cards, pressbooks, & cool oversized items of all
sorts, closing
tonight, on Tuesday,* **October 1st*, at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/1/13.html* represent
*REALLY*incredible values, and yet many of these are currently
languishing at low,
low, prices!

With just 13 hours to go, these* *736 window cards, pressbooks, & cool
oversized items of all sorts  include 33 items with no bids (4%), 164 items
at $1 or with no bids (22%), 177 items at $2 or less (24%), 220 items at $3
or less (30%), 250 items at $4 or less (34%), and 271 items at $5 or less
(37%)!* *There are lots more ridiculously low prices at *EVERY *price
level, even at prices of $50, $100 or more!
I mean, is there any way *THIS* rare 3D pressbook

[image: Inline image 1]

is not a steal at just $7 (especially since it is in our "very good"
condition)? It *WILL *be stolen at that price if no one else bids!

Of course, this auction also contains a lot of really wonderful items
including (the below are links to the actual auctions):

2y130 DEAD END pressbook '37 Humphrey Bogart, includes full-color tipped-in
herald!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114704>
2y433 I'M NO ANGEL WC '33 Mae West tells Cary Grant to come up and see her
sometime - any
time!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115007>
2y001 RKO RADIO PICTURES 1932-33 campaign book '32 incredible King Kong
2-page ad & much
more!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114575>
2y141 GARDEN OF ALLAH pressbook '36 Marlene Dietrich, Charles Boyer,
includes full-color
herald!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114715>
2y041 CLAIRE TREVOR jumbo LC '30s incredible smoking rear view pinup art by
Alberto
Vargas!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114615>
2y720 YANKEE DOODLE DANDY WC '42 best art of James Cagney classic biography
of George M.
Cohan!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115294>
2y362 FISTFUL OF DOLLARS WC '67 Sergio Leone, Clint Eastwood is perhaps the
most dangerous
man!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114936>
2y206 THINGS TO COME pressbook '36 William Cameron Menzies, H.G. Wells,
includes full-color
herald<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114780>
2y002 RKO RADIO PICTURES 1934-35 campaign book '34 great fold-outs & Radio
City Rockettes
pop-up!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114576>
2y709 WHEN LADIES MEET WC '33 Robert Montgomery torn between Myrna Loy &
Ann
Harding!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115283>
2y384 GREAT ESCAPE WC '63 Steve McQueen, Charles Bronson, John Sturges
classic prison
break!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114958>
2y137 FOOTLIGHT PARADE pressbook '33 includes fold-out back cover with
24-sheets!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114711>
2y003 RKO RADIO PICTURES 1940-41 campaign book '40 Citizen Kane when it was
John Citizen
U.S.A.!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114577>
2y293 BRIDE WALKS OUT WC '36 wonderful artwork of feminist Barbara Stanwyck
& Gene
Raymond!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114867>
2y129 D.O.A. pressbook '50 Edmond O'Brien had 48 hours to avenge his own
murder, classic
noir!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114703>
2y136 FLYING DOWN TO RIO pressbook '33 contains great full-color images of
most of the
posters!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114710>
2y227 ACTION IN THE NORTH ATLANTIC WC '43 great close up of Humphrey Bogart
+ Julie
Bishop!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114801>
2y518 MOON & SIXPENCE WC '42 Herbert Marshall, cool art of George Sanders &
girl!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115092>
2y170 MARY OF SCOTLAND pressbook '36 Katharine Hepburn & Fredric March,
directed by John
Ford!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114744>
2y194 SHANGHAI EXPRESS pressbook '32 Marlene Dietrich, Josef von Sternberg,
tons of great
images!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114768>
2y711 WHITE ANGEL WC '36 great artwork of angelic beautiful Kay Francis as
Florence
Nightingale!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115285>
2y195 SHE pressbook '35 the creator of King Kong startles the world anew,
cool
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114769>
2y268 BEHIND OFFICE DOORS WC '31 cool deco art of Mary Astor & Ricardo
Cortez in
keyhole!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114842>
2y578 RIO BRAVO WC '59 John Wayne, Ricky Nelson, Dean Martin, Walter
Brennan, Howard
Hawks<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115152>
2y716 WOMAN REBELS WC '36 c/u art of feminist Katharine Hepburn & with
Herbert
Marshall!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115290>
2y216 WEDDING MARCH pressbook '28 Erich Von Stroheim, Fay Wray, great
images!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114790>
2y150 HOUDINI pressbook '53 Tony Curtis as the famous magician + his
assistant Janet
Leigh!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114724>
2y127 CREATURE FROM THE BLACK LAGOON pressbook '54 3-D, filled with great
info & poster
images!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114701>
2y504 MAN'S CASTLE WC '33 great close up artwork of Spencer Tracy & pretty
Loretta
Young!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115078>
2y465 LAST DAYS OF POMPEII WC '35 Ernest Schoedsack's epic tale of volcanic
eruption!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115039>
2y531 NIGHT OF THE HUNTER WC '55 Robert Mitchum, Shelley Winters, Charles
Laughton classic
noir!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115105>
2y042 CLARK GABLE jumbo LC '30s head & shoulders smiling portrait without
his trademark
mustache!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114616>
2y192 SCARLET EMPRESS pressbook '34 Josef von Sternberg & Marlene Dietrich
classic!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114766>
2y131 DEATH TAKES A HOLIDAY pressbook '34 men feared Fredric March, women
adored
him!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114705>
2y237 ANNE OF GREEN GABLES WC '34 Anne Shirley in L.M. Montgomery's classic
of Canadian
literature<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114811>
2y155 IT CAME FROM OUTER SPACE pressbook '53 Jack Arnold classic 3-D
sci-fi, cool
images!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114729>
2y476 LODGER WC '43 Laird Cregar as Jack the Ripper, George Sanders, Merle
Oberon!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115050>
2y409 HELL'S HIGHWAY WC '32 prison escape movie that preceded I Am A
Fugitive From A Chain
Gang!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114983>
2y721 YELLOW DUST WC '36 incredible super close up art of tough guy Richard
Dix!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3115295>
2y161 KNIGHT WITHOUT ARMOR pressbook '37 Marlene Dietrich, Robert
Donat<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3114735>and
on and on and on and on!

Don't forget to check out our 736 window cards, pressbooks, & cool
oversized items of all sorts sometime *BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT *Tuesday,*
**October 1st*, (but you only have 13 hours left to do so, because they
start ending at 7 PM CST *TONIGHT**, so hustle over there right now!*) by
going to *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/1/13.html*

And now you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/all.html*
 And you can always access our galleries by using the link from our
homepage,* http://www.emovieposter.com/*.
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer
Protection<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>-
*No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help
Hotline<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>-
*Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems*
*Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page
1<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>
*, which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our
company and our auctions so very different from all others!