From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Kirby
McDaniel
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2013 11:39 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] GRAVITY

We went to see GRAVITY tonight. For all my Facebook buddies: Get to the
biggest, baddest 3D screen you can find and see this movie. Do not see this
film in 2D, because it is the most astounding 3D film ever. A real ride! And
full of surprises. Don't wait for video. See this big and in 3D. The stereo
photography performs the function of an actor, really, layering content upon
content. An achievement. This experience resonates with seeing 2001: A SPACE
ODYSSEY in Cinerama -- and I was there for that!  It may be showing in IMAX
in your area.  That would be a good choice.  Worth every penny!