David

I just looked at the link and I have some critique about Bill Gold

while Gold did do art early in his career, for the most part he was the head of an advertising agency and didn't create all that much "art". He is more properly described as an art director and poster designer and the actual art on the vast majority of the posters in his resume were done by other artists including such greats as Bob Peak and Roger Kastel. So while Gold certasinly deserves a reputation as being involved in the creation of many great posters, it is my opinion that identifying Gold as the artist is misleading, much the same as indicating that the World Without End poster is by Reynold Brown, when the main body of the poster is done by Albert Kallis

going farther afield, if you were to talk to dealers of illustration art (like myself) about illustrators and poster artists, Bill Gold doesn't even register on the radar when talking about the posters in his resume

Rich