If I remember correctly, Shapiro sold the German Metropolis 3-sheet (that later
became the infamous Schacter copy) off ebay in late 2000 for $200K.

I also believe that Todd's listing of a Frankenstein one-sheet on ebay ended up
resulting in an off-ebay sale for that poster (but of course he could better
answer that himself).