My parents bought me one of those Starsky, chunky cardigan type things.

Great era, other favourites were Kojak, Harry O and Cannon. Last two having the
brilliant gimmicks of an inoperable bullet injury and morbid obesity preventing
them from chasing the perps.

The New Avengers also catered to a developing interest at that age, (Purdey).

Sent from my iPad