Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 21:29:12 +0100
From: paolo.zel...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: THE APARTMENT (1960) ITALIAN 2 SHEET First release.
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU

No Wim, I wouldn't sell that...but I have the 4sh if someone is interested!
Happy holidays

2013/12/25 Wim Jansen <w...@bqjansen.demon.nl>

I think Kirby got it from Paolo. I also wish everyone Happy Holidays.Wim
Op 25 dec 2013, om 20:42 heeft Toochis Morin het volgende geschreven:

It's lovely!

Sent from my iPhone
Kirby McDanielMovieArt Original Film PostersP.O. Box 4419Austin TX
78765-4419512 479 6680  www.movieart.com
https://www.facebook.com/movieart.austin.texasmobile 512 589 5112