We have a *HUGE *selection of 999 folded one-sheets, ending *SUNDAY
AFTERNOON* <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>, December
29thbeginning at 3
PM CST (*NOT* 7 PM CST like our Tuesday & Thursday auctions).

*Why are folded one-sheets closing on Sunday afternoon, instead of our
usual Tuesday night? We are glad you asked! Normally folded one-sheets
always end on Tuesdays, but this coming Tuesday is New Years Eve so we
"swapped" our regular Tuesday auction (folded one-sheets) with our regular
Sunday auction (bulk lots), so THIS set of folded one-sheet auctions ends
on SUNDAY (and the bulk lots end on Tuesday). SO IF YOU WANT TO BID ON OUR
FOLDED ONE-SHEETS, BE SURE TO LOOK AT THEM BEFORE **SUNDAY, BECAUSE IF YOU
WAIT UNTIL TUESDAY, YOU WILL HAVE MISSED THEM!*

Three times *EVERY *week we auction hundreds of items that sell for low,
low prices (we actually sell lots and lots of items for $1 and $2, and
around half of all that we auction goes for $14 and under). But the 999
folded one-sheets (covering all years and genres), closing *SUNDAY*represent
*REALLY* incredible values, and yet many of these are currently languishing
at low, low, prices! *THE ONLY REASON I CAN IMAGINE FOR THIS IS THAT SOME
BIDDERS ARE WAITING UNTIL THE END TO BID, BUT THEY MAY WELL FORGET TO DO SO
(especially because these end on Sunday, and if so, this is a golden
opportunity to get incredible buys!).*

With just over two days to go, the 999 folded one-sheets include 221 items
with no bids (22%), 503 items at $1 or with no bids (50%), 575 items at $2
or less (58%), 642 items at $3 or less (64%), 689 items at $4 or less
(69%), and 725 items at $5 or less (73%)! *You read correctly! Half of the
items are $1, and just under three quarters are $5 or less!* *See for
yourself by * * going to
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html>*

*HELLO!* This is 2013 and I doubt you could have purchased many of these
items for $5 (or far under) 20 years ago!  And you can get as many of these
items as you want sent in one package anywhere in the U.S. for just *
$11*shipping for all (or actual cost anywhere else), *
EVEN IF* you win 100 or more! And if you are in our e-mail club (over 8,400
members), you get * SEVEN *of our full-color books ($144.97 original
retail) if you purchase any 15 items (no matter how inexpensive)! (and we
are almost completely out of free books, so this offer will end very soon)!

Of course, once you get *OVER* just $5, you start hitting lots and lots of
"better" titles, but an awful lot of those are currently at
*VERY*reasonable prices, far under what some of them have sold for in
the past
(the ones we can find any record of selling in the past!) including (the
below are links to the actual auctions):
 4x320 GREAT ESCAPE 1sh '63 Steve McQueen, John Sturges classic prison
break!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235526>
 4x198 DAY OF THE TRIFFIDS 1sh '62 classic English sci-fi horror, cool art
of monster with
girl!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235404>
 4x185 CURSE OF FRANKENSTEIN 1sh '57 cool close up artwork of Christopher
Lee as the
monster!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235391>
 4x773 SLAP SHOT style A 1sh '77 Paul Newman hockey sports classic, great
art by
Craig!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235980>
 4x490 LE MANS 1sh '71 great Tom Jung artwork of race car driver Steve
McQueen waving at
fans!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235696>
 4x806 STING 1sh '74 artwork of con men Paul Newman & Robert Redford by
Richard
Amsel!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3236013>
 4x518 LOVE IN THE AFTERNOON 1sh '57 Gary Cooper, Audrey Hepburn, Maurice
Chevalier!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235725>
 4x037 ANGRY RED PLANET 1sh '60 great artwork of gigantic drooling
bat-rat-spider
creature!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235243>
 4x579 MOTH & FLAME style A 1sh R50 Walt Disney, cool artwork of moth
firemen attacking
flame!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235786>
 4x730 ROUSTABOUT 1sh '64 roving, restless, reckless Elvis Presley on
motorcycle with
guitar!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235937>
 4x925 UNDEAD 1sh '57 Albert Kallis art of huge skeleton & Allison Hayes,
Roger
Corman!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3236132>
 4x288 FRIDAY THE 13th 1sh '80 great Alex Ebel art, slasher classic, 24
hours of
terror!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235494>
 4x626 OPERATION PETTICOAT 1sh '59 great artwork of Cary Grant & Tony
Curtis on pink
submarine!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235833>
 4x658 PINOCCHIO 1sh R45 Disney classic fantasy cartoon about a wooden boy
who wants to be
real!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235865>
 4x483 LAST HOUSE ON THE LEFT 1sh '72 first Wes Craven, it's only a movie,
it's only a
movie!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235689>
 4x867 THING 1sh R57 Howard Hawks classic horror, it strikes without
warning!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3236074>
 4x545 MANHATTAN style B 1sh '79 Woody Allen & Diane Keaton in New York
City by
bridge!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235752>
 4x715 RICHARD III 1sh '56 Laurence Olivier as director and in title
role!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235922>
 4x110 BLOW-UP 1sh '67 Michelangelo Antonioni, David Hemmings photographs
Verushka!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235316>
 4x380 HOT ROD 1sh '50 Jimmy Lydon, cool hot rod car racing police chase
artwork!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235586>
 4x868 THING 1sh '82 John Carpenter classic sci-fi horror, cool art by Drew
Struzan!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3236075>
 4x236 EASY RIDER 1sh '69 best image of director & star Dennis
Hopper!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235442>
 4x509 LONGEST DAY 1sh '62 John Wayne & Richard Burton in World War II
w/all-star
cast!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235716>
 4x112 BLUE STEEL 1sh R40s cool image of young John Wayne turned
man-hunter, Gabby
Hayes!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235318>
 4x541 MAN OF A THOUSAND FACES 1sh '57 art of James Cagney as Lon Chaney
Sr. by Reynold
Brown!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235748>
 4x543 MAN WHO FELL TO EARTH 1sh '76 Nicolas Roeg, David Bowie close up
profile!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235750>
 4x722 ROBE 1sh '53 Richard Burton & Jean Simmons in the greatest story of
love &
faith!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235929>
 4x004 13 GHOSTS 1sh '60 William Castle, great art of all the spooks, cool
horror in
ILLUSION-O!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235210>
 4x457 KIDS ARE ALRIGHT 1sh '79 Jeff Stein, Roger Daltrey, Peter Townshend,
The Who, rock &
roll!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235663>
 4x215 DIRTY MARY CRAZY LARRY 1sh '74 art of Peter Fonda & Susan George
sucking on
popsicle!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235421>
 4x182 CREEPSHOW int'l advance 1sh '82 George Romero & King's tribute to
E.C. Comics, Kamen
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235388>
 4x433 JESSE JAMES MEETS FRANKENSTEIN'S DAUGHTER 1sh '65 roaring guns vs
raging
monster!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235639>
 4x347 HAUNTED PALACE 1sh '63 Vincent Price, Lon Chaney, Edgar Allan Poe,
cool horror
art!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235553>
 4x005 13 GHOSTS 1sh '60 William Castle, great art of all the spooks, cool
horror, Ghost
Viewer!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235211>
 4x508 LONELY ARE THE BRAVE int'l 1sh '62 Kirk Douglas classic, who was
strong enough to tame
him?<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235715>
 4x940 WALL int'l 1sh '82 Pink Floyd, Roger Waters, classic rock & roll
artwork!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3236147>
 4x922 TWO-WAY STRETCH English 1sh '60 prisoner Peter Sellers breaks out of
jail & then back
in!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3236129>
 4x998 ZOMBIES OF THE STRATOSPHERE 1sh '52 Republic serial, great art of
aliens with
guns!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3236205>
 4x355 HERCULES AGAINST THE MOON MEN 1sh '65 Earth's mightiest man Sergio
Ciani vs
monsters!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235561>
 4x593 MYSTERIANS 1sh '59 Ishiro Honda, they're abducting Earth's women &
leveling its
cities!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3235800>
and on and on and on!

Don't forget to check out our 999 folded one-sheets (covering all years and
genres) sometime *BEFORE* they end *TONIGHT* Sunday, (but you have just
over two days left to do so, because they start ending at 3 PM CST, *NOT* 7
PM CST like our Tuesday & Thursday auctions) by going to *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html>

And you can browse the items in *ALL* of galleries at one time in our *All
Auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>* gallery at *
http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/all.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/all.html>*
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!