Just around an hour to go until these start to close, and if a slew of last
minute bidders don't show up, then there are going to be a LOT of seriously
great buys made, even on many of the best items. If these items are of any
interest to you at all, then you really want to look them over one more
time before they start closing, by going to
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>