From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2014 2:31 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] PSH RIP

Does movies and TV making light of drug use and drug dealing contribute at
all? And peer pressure is a real factor. If you are around a group of people
who think it is cool to do hard drugs, are you not far more likely to be
drawn into it yourself?

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Johnson Tom <tmjbr...@gmail.com