Hallo MOPO

In honour of its 19th birthday (Congrats Scott) I thought I'd ask a question to
you long-time dealer/collector types. Does anyone own - or have ambitions to
own - an entire US campaign for a single, major film?  I guess this would have
to include all these:

Trade ad(s)
Pressbook with herald
All known 10x8 photos
Premiere or other Program
TC + 7 x lobby cards
half-sheet(s)
1-sheet(s)
Window Card(s)
Insert(s)
3-sheet(s)
6-sheet(s)
24-sheet(s)
Door panel(s) if applic.
Standee(s) if applic.
Banner(s) if applic.
Subway(s) if applic.
30x40s and 40x60s if applic.

It's quite an undertaking!

Anyone managed to do that for a particular title?  I haven't, but it sounds
like quite a fun challenge.

Or maybe I just need to get out more.

Neil