"Color-glos" stills used a special kind of color printing that the studios
experimented with in the late 1930s and 1940s. It has a different effect
than regular color printing, and color-glos stills were made in both an
8x10 and 11x14 format, primarily only for major releases (including The
Wizard of Oz, Gone With the Wind, and Citizen Kane!). They are far more
rare than regular color or black & white stills or lobby cards for the same
titles!

We have been consigned an amazing set of twenty five 11x14 color-glos
stills that MGM issued in 1940, each with a different portrait of an MGM
star, taken by a top MGM photographer. Over the past 25 years I have seen a
very tiny number of these (fewer than five) and until now I did not know
there were 25 different ones.

They are in remarkable condition, and will be auctioned individually in our
April Major Auction!

[image: Inline image 2]

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!