From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Bruce
Hershenson
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 4:42 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Question re: Film Classics, The Hurricane with Dorothy
Lamour

When I get to work I will look up that litho number (not NSS number) in our
database, and I will be able to give you an exact year. We have been
recording every single litho (and NSS number for hundreds of thousands of
posters, so we can tell the exact year just from the litho number).

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 10:47 PM, Channing Thomson