Our truly awe-inspiring collection of 999 vintage single 8" x 10" stills
(including 185 incredible female portraits!) closes in a few hours at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html*<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html>,
and while there has been very spirited bidding on the best ones, there are
still lots and lots of them that are far under where similar vintage stills
have sold for in the past (I wonder if they are being overlooked, precisely
because there are just so excellent ones among the 999).

Is *THIS *a $3 still? It will be sold at that price, unless there are
additional bids!
[image: Inline image 1]
6t197 BECKET color 8x10 still '64 great close portrait of Peter O'Toole &
Richard
Burton!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3344773>
Condition Grade: *very good to fine* Current Bid: $3

Is *THIS *a $3 still? It will be sold at that price, unless there are
additional bids!
[image: Inline image 2]
6t616 HEAVEN KNOWS MR. ALLISON 8x10 key book still '57 Mitchum holding
hands w/nun Deborah Kerr!
<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3345194>Condition
Grade: *very good to fine* Current Bid: $3

Is *THIS *a $4 still? It will be sold at that price, unless there are
additional bids!
[image: Inline image 3]
6t565 FOREVER DARLING candid 8x10.25 still '56 Desi Arnaz, Mason & Calhern
staring at Lucille
Ball!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3345143>
Condition Grade: *very good to fine* Current Bid: $4

Is *THIS *a $5 still? It will be sold at that price, unless there are
additional bids!
[image: Inline image 4]
6t045 DEBORAH KERR 8x10.25 still '50s looking gorgeous in black dress &
cool
earrings!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3344621>
Condition Grade: *very good to fine* Current Bid: $5

Is *THIS *a $5 still? It will be sold at that price, unless there are
additional bids!
[image: Inline image 5]
6t667 JACK DEMPSEY/PATTY MCCORMACK 8.25x10 still '57 the two champs
starring in All Mine To
Give!<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3345245>
Condition Grade: *very good to fine* Current Bid: $5

The above are just a few random examples of the many fine stills at low,
low prices (there are currently 287 at $5 or under). See for yourself
at *http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html>* But hurry, because
these close soon, and there are 999 to look through!
--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!