I often ponder late at night after having a few.. do Rich and Bruce have
some sort of monitoring alarm system to make sure they can follow one
another's posts here and on the forums within a certain 10 minute time
window, or do they pay someone to do that?

From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Richard
Halegua Comic Art
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 10:21 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] MoviePosterBid.com March Vintage Poster Auction Ends Weds
Night!

MoviePosterBid.com Vintage March Movie Poster Auction ENDS TOMORROW
Among the great items being auctioned are a restored 3 sheet for the 1948
Superman serial as well as a Spanish-US one sheet for the film. A number of
science fiction & horror items, a large selection of Quentin Tarantino
titles from Natural Born Killers to Django, Photoplay magazines and hard
cover Photoplay Editions in Dust Jackets. We also have the largest variety
of poster sizes and variety of countries represented including Italian
posters, French, Belgian, Argentinian, Australian Daybills, Lobby Cards,
3-Sheets, 40x60 and so much more

THIS AUCTION IS PARTICULARLY LARGE
We have almost 500 items being sold this month, nearly double our usual
amount.
Lots of great stuff and it all starts at just $1.00 and sells with No
Reserve!

Click Here to See the Image Gallery of the posters being sold in this
auction. Image Gallery
<http://www.movieposterbid.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Ite
mid=363>
Click Here to Go to the Auctions www.movieposterbid.com

CONSIGNMENTS WANTED FOR OUR COMING AUCTIONS
We are now accepting consignments for the Our Special Auctions at the low
rate of just 25%
We will compare our overall results against any auction and especially the
results that you, the consignor gets.
Just because one dealer gets more for one item doesn't mean they get more
for your entire collection and MoviePosterBid.com can sell your entire
collection faster

More information on consigning is at this link:
http://www.movieposterbid.com/index.php?option=com_rsform
<http://www.movieposterbid.com/index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&formI
d=3&Itemid=119> &view=rsform&formId=3&Itemid=119

Like Us on Facebook!
We recently created a page for MoviePosterBid.com on Facebook. This page
will help buyers keep track of what's happening at MPB, coming sales & as we
get moving... FREE STUFF!! "Like" us now and join in!
http://www.facebook.com/Movieposterbidcom

Thanks to everyone for reading
Happy Bidding
Richard Halegua