more foolishness making it more difficult
I don't understand the "won't ship to...." bit
just pack it right and you have no problems..

At 03:15 AM 3/28/2014, Wolfgang Jahn wrote:
Nice but I cannot even see them - I guess you selected ‘ships to US only’.
Always find it strange when I get saved search results from ebay, then I click on it and can do nothing. When I select ‘all items from that seller’ 0 results. So US ebay (same: the other ebay sites) hides maybe 50% of all items from non-US visitors. Isn’t that somewhat strange not being able to even see them? What makes it even worse: You cannot send a seller who selected ‘ships to US only’ (maybe he just didn’t change the pre-selection) a simple question or message to ask if he maybe would send to Germany (in my case) with all fees paid. That function is disabled then!

Wolfgang

Von: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] Im Auftrag von Scott Thienes
Gesendet: Freitag, 28. März 2014 01:10
An: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Betreff: [MOPO] Dr Strangelove 1sh $147 ???

I have several no reserve auctions on eBay ending Saturday:

All US original releases:
Dr Strangelove 1sh   current bid $147
Jaws 1sh  current bid $200
Planet of the Apes 1sh   current bid $128
Taxi driver 1sh   current bid $68
Dirty Harry 1/2 sh    current bid $28
Thanks for looking:

<http://www.ebay.com/sch/evalleysupplies/m.html?item=161257865020&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item258bb7bf3c&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562>http://www.ebay.com/sch/evalleysupplies/m.html?item=161257865020&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item258bb7bf3c&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Sent from my iPhone