From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Channing
Thomson
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2014 6:16 PM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] Most Valuable Movie Poster in three different
Genres-thoughts?

Peter - I actually saw The Green Slime in a theatre in Mesa, Arizona in
1968.  What fun and what a super trailer as well.  Love the rock theme song!
Channing

On Apr 1, 2014, at 3:00 PM, peter contarino <pcontar...@triad.rr.com> wrote:

Green Slime! Saw that when it came out. I was 8 years old and they gave out
free Green Slime Goop at the box office. Really horrible. I love the
trailer:

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g79_ljVC5Wk>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g79_ljVC5Wk

-Peter