From: MoPo List [mailto:mopo-l@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU] On Behalf Of Ben
Wadley
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2014 4:22 AM
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] NT : Mobile responsive websites for posters

Hi to you all,

I am currently considering getting a website re-designed and I would be keen
to hear if any of you have your websites mobile responsive? By that I mean,
can people view the poster images and text on  Iphones and tablets easily
without having to resize the images and text using your fingers. In
programming terms, have you had your sites built in HTML5 code?

Would love to hear if anybody has or not..

Kind Regards

Ben Wadley

All About Movies Pty Ltd

Movie Memorabilia  - Original Vintage Movie Posters and Lobby Cards

Website: www.allaboutmovies.com.au

Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AllAboutMoviesAu

Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/AllAboutMovies1

Contact Details