I *REALLY *wanted to go this year, but some personal issues (not poster
related!) came up and I just can't do it. :(

I sure hope I can next year! I used to go every year and I always found it
worthwhile, and the best part was getting to put "faces" to people I knew
well through emails or phone calls. And Morrie Everett is about the second
nicest person I have ever met (his wife, Diana. is even nicer).

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:30 PM, Morris Everett Jr. <
morriseveret...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Monday May 11th or hopefully sooner the Hollywood Poster Auction will
> be online with all 835 lots in color. We have been unhappy with the quality
> of recent catalogs so we have sent you a 12 page quality color flyer and
> hope you will go online to see the rest of the images. Better yet come to
> Cinevent in Columbus, Ohio May 22-25 and view the lots in person. For those
> who collect movie magazines and stills there is an amazing large selection
> this year in addition great posters and lobby cards. So .... Check us out
> this weekend.
> Morrie Everett     las...@aol.com      440-256-3660    The Last Moving
> Picture Co.        hollyywoodposterauction.com

Bruce Hershenson and the other 29 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874
West Plains, MO 65775
Phone: 417-256-9616 (hours: Mon-Fri 9 to 5 except from 12 to 1 when we take
lunch)
our site <http://www.emovieposter.com/>
our auctions <http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>

   * Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!