There are just a few hours to go on these *999 lots of vintage 8" x 10"
stills (altogether containing 2 to 93 stills per lot with 7,443 stills in
all!) *closing beginning at 3 PM CST at
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html>*.

There are *WONDERFUL *values when you buy multiple stills from a single
movie all at once. Here is just one of hundreds of examples:
     We have a set of 15 stills from *A FACE IN THE CROWD*, the classic 197
movie starring Andy Griffith. One of the stills shows the classic TV ad
with the sexy girl by an enormous bottle of Vitajex pills (it is second
from top left in our image below). When we auctioned that still alone it
sold for $15, and yet the lot of 15 stills together is currently only $32
(see it at
*http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3421046*<http://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=3421046>
)!

There are hundreds more just like this! You can buy some lots and split
them up and make big bucks, or you can just buy knowing you are saving lots
and lots of money by "buying in bulk"! And remember that we only charge $8
for U.S. shipping (actual cost anywhere else) no matter how many of these
sets of stills you buy, even if you buy hundreds of sets (or thousands of
stills altogether)!

And what is most amazing is that in most cases, you get a group of stills
for just $1 or $2 per still (there are not many groups where they are even
$3 or $4 per still, and in some cases they are *PENNIES *per still!).

This is surely one of the very finest selections of still groups we have
ever had (lots and lots of 1920s to 1950s titles), so why not check them
out before they close by going to
*http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/15.html>*. But hurry, because
time is fast running out!