u forgot.................  credit card info!

In a message dated 5/24/2014 8:18:31 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
brucehershen...@gmail.com writes:

They not only got your encrypted password, they ALSO got  your "name, email
address, physical address, phone number and date of  birth".

The hackers can certainly use THAT other info to request  lost passwords,
etc, on other sites you are registered on.

On Sat, May 24, 2014 at 7:09 PM, Michael B
<_000000326bbd94f8-dmarc-request@listserv.american.edu_
(mailto:000000326bbd94f8-dmarc-requ...@listserv.american.edu) >  wrote:

ebay is requiring that everyone change their passwords.

read below.

remember to change your Snipe Service info.

yikes.
michael